We provide a large number of Independent psychiatric assessments for Employment Solicitors and Employers and Individuals nationwide, often on a joint instruction basis as well as single instruction.
These assessments are often provided by General Adult Psychiatrists with special expertise and experience in DDA / Equality Act cases.
Psychiatric Assessments and Reports provided include:
- Work Related stress
- Fitness to Work / Return to Work
- Employment Tribunals / Disability Discrimination Act
- Psychiatric Injury: Depression, Anxiety,
- Sexual Harassment
- Racial Discrimination
As well as reports, we are able to provide treatment for mental health problems identified by an assessment.
- General Adult Psychiatrists
- Learning Disabilities Psychiatrists,
- Substance Misuse Psychiatrists
- Adult ADHD and Aspergers Specialist Psychiatrists
Contact us for Psychiatry Experts CV’s, confirmed timescales and cost estimates.