We work with Personal Injury Solicitors across the UK providing medico-legal reports involving diagnosis, prognosis and treatment of psychiatric injuries.
Psychiatric Assessments and Reports provided include:
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
- Trauma Sequelae
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Psychosomatic Disorders/ Munchausen / Malingering – fraudulent simulation or exaggeration of symptoms assessments
- Psychopathology / Psychiatric Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders / Depression
- Psychiatry Injury due to Medical Negligence / Clinical Negligence
- Victims of Crime and Abuse
- Historic Child Abuse Assessments incl. addressing limitation
- Military Claims
- Multi-track Cases
- General Adult Psychiatrists,
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists
- Learning Disabilities Psychiatrists
- Substance Misuse Psychiatrists
As well as reports, we are able to provide treatment for mental health problems identified by an assessment.
Contact us for Psychiatry Experts CV’s, confirmed timescales and cost estimates.