We often provide detailed psychiatric reports in all areas of Public Law. We understand particularly in these cases, time is an important issue – our Expert Psychiatrists can see these clients and prepare these reports often within one week of instruction.
Psychiatric Assessments and Reports provided include:
- Disability Discrimination in Housing / Equality Act
- Human Rights Act Assessments
- Mental Capacity Act
- Assessment of vulnerable adults and children
- Testamentary Capacity
- The Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DOLS)
- Immigration / Asylum Cases: in Children and Adults
- Victims of Torture and Abuse
- Trafficked Victims : Sexual Abuse
- Mental Capacity
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorders
- Deportation and its impact on families
- Risk Assessments
- Diagnosis of Mental Health and treatments
- Our Expert Psychiatrists are from many different cultural backgrounds. They can also conduct assessments via interpreters.
- General Adult Psychiatrists,
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists
- Learning Disabilities Psychiatrists,
- Substance Misuse Psychiatrists
- Forensic Psychiatrists
- Adult ADHD and Aspergers Specialist Psychiatrists
Contact us for Psychiatry Experts CV’s, confirmed timescales and cost estimates.